My plan



Hai, My Name Nurulwahida, just call me nurul or khaka

So, I wanted to share a little about my desire to come. about my education, my job, or maybe about married and have children (still a long time)...in the future one thing that I always i wish, ya.. of course,  become a better person, this is my important wish.
so, meybe i will tell a little bit experience i can be on this university. I come from a land so far, the east indoensia to study in the west of indonesia, the place where lenguage, culture, and the people are very different from my place. this is amazing... someting i think what would happen if we don’t have indonesia language as unifying the nation, maybe it will be very hard because Indonesia is a archipeloge that have 742 local languange. in my university I meet my friends from various place in indonesia. so i can little bit learn about they languange and culture.
For my education, i’m going to study harder and garduation. after garduation i want tocontinue my magister. and after that i can do business and make a provide jobs. I also want to write and publish my book. and if I have apportunity i can continue my education as a doctor. and i have a list for my plane that will come, among other thing : finance to school my brother and my sister. raise the hajj my parent, family umroh together , the roads to all palces in indonesia, after that i can traveled the world.
If my efforts sucessful and his income is a lot. i want to share with all people which less capable. build the mosque and the place to teh public. i really want to help my muslim brothers and sister who often experienced war in they place. this is very sad see they cry and suffer. and about merried, I want meet a good man who can guide me and hard worker. maybe i can do it at the age of 26 and have a tree cute child.


                                                                                            

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

contoh proposal pengajuan untuk Bakesbangpol dalam pengajuan penelitian

Puisi Epos Tanah Tuah - Sofyan Daud

Proposal Magang Riset